Notes on Use of This Blog


1. I have a policy that I always reply to comments on my blog, even if it's just to say thank you.

2. Please don't submit comments that include your own web address. For obvious reasons, they will not be published.

3. I'm now on Twitter - @RichardPegler1

Wednesday, 23 December 2009

Happy Christmas Folks !!

I stopped to look at this little fella whilst I was exploring some field edges today (23rd December), and he came hopping right up to my feet. He earned himself a handful of seed for his confidence, even if I did have to take a ten minute walk back to the car to get it for him. He seemed grateful!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm pleased to report that the anonymous spam problem seems to be solvable without using word verification. I'm now just using the 'Registered Users - includes OpenID' option in Blogger settings, and I'm not getting any spam - touch wood! I've also not received any contact from people saying that they are no longer able to make comments.