Notes on Use of This Blog



1. With posts prior to 5th February, 2013 it is possible to see better quality enlarged images by clicking on the image. When finished, just click outside the enlarged image to return to the blog post.
With posts from 5th February, 2013 there is no advantage in doing this as the images are to the same size and definition.

2. I have a policy that I always reply to comments on my blog, even if it's just to say thank you.

3. Please don't submit comments that include your own web address. For obvious reasons, they will not be published.

4. I'm now on Twitter - @RichardPegler1

Tuesday, 15 December 2009

Oakthorpe Colliery on 9th December, 2009

A short visit to my local feeding station at the former Oakthorpe Colliery did not reveal anything particularly notable (the constant stream of dog-walkers did not help), although this was the first time that I had seen pheasant there. I always find a flock of Long-tailed Tits to be heart-lifting.
.

Pheasant (hen)
.
Long-tailed Tit

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm pleased to report that the anonymous spam problem seems to be solvable without using word verification. I'm now just using the 'Registered Users - includes OpenID' option in Blogger settings, and I'm not getting any spam - touch wood! I've also not received any contact from people saying that they are no longer able to make comments.