Notes on Use of This Blog


1. I have a policy that I always reply to comments on my blog, even if it's just to say thank you.

2. Please don't submit comments that include your own web address. For obvious reasons, they will not be published.

3. I'm now on Twitter - @RichardPegler1

Sunday, 11 May 2008

Trent and Mersey Canal on 7th May 2008

Out on the boat again, and this time we ventured further up the Trent and Mersey Canal. There were several Herons beside the canal as we travelled, and in the area of Aston Lock there were plenty of birds around.


Herons on the Trent and Mersey Canal
.
Goldfinch by Aston Lock
.
Female Whitethroat by Aston Lock
.
Heron on the Trent and Mersey Canal

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm pleased to report that the anonymous spam problem seems to be solvable without using word verification. I'm now just using the 'Registered Users - includes OpenID' option in Blogger settings, and I'm not getting any spam - touch wood! I've also not received any contact from people saying that they are no longer able to make comments.